More characters..

Posted by Stephanie On Wednesday, June 9, 2010 1 comments

I manage to finish off some more characters which is Farnaz, Zaaina and my sister, Karen. i must say im quite please with my photoshop....even though nothing amazing to see yet.. but this time i feel i did a little better then the previous ones cause this time, i consider more about the background. yea, i steal again some images from the internet but i did photoshop on it like cut and paste...effects... etc..
yea, enough with my yapping so here..

Farnaz as the white queen.. uh.. her dress look kinda grey though.. XP
anyway, even though she is the queen.. she still get lost in her very own castle...
Farnaz: "Hmm... I wonder where's the toilet.. I really have to CRAP!"

Zaaina as the blue caterpillar...Why i chose her to be the caterpillar?
well, she's the only one among us who smokes.. XD

Karen as the mad hatter. as u can see.. I SHRUNK HER!!
MUA HAHAHAHAAH!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Karen Chee said...

Haha! Cool! I like how you still give me red highlights! Its about time I go do something with my hair *glints~!*