Going to Bon Odori~!

Posted by Stephanie On Friday, July 16, 2010 0 comments

Tomorrow its off to Bon Odori. Didn't went last year.. and the year before that... even though was invited by my old school mates, I couldn't go cause its very far and parents thinks its dangerous and all ( HOW??)
yea, this time, im going there with my cousins( YES!!) and jen but she' going there on her own so probably will see her there. I invited Jeannie but i had it coming that she would say no... lol..
Though warned by the midgit with the prediction of her leprechaun saying its boring and all, im still gonna go cause its my first time experience. so yea~!
Oh, lucky Jen gave me the site to read about the bon odori before i got.. cause there is 1 rule that states.... No gothic... (O.O) *GASP!*
means no "ALL BLACK" so.. can't wear any of my bracelets... and i have to wear casual and other colours * hiss!!*... like a typical human being that people will never notice as if he/she wasn't there in this world and part of the air... yes, Im being dramatic now....
but it won't hurt if i just wear a black shirt~! HAHAHA!

0 comments: