Whats wrong with me?

Posted by Stephanie On Monday, March 28, 2011 0 comments

Can I just let it all out? Can I just scream? its bottled up inside me. But I'm too afraid to let it all out and lose it all. all this anger, sadness, loss and frustration. it just makes me more agitated. I blame it on the side effects of the PMS-ing but that just seems partial of it.

tears build up and flows down, my head is now just full of thoughts, it gives me a bloody headache all the time. Im afraid of letting myself out and throw it on those who did nothing to me. I didn't mean to get angry at you or throw it on you. something just bothers me and I really wish i could just say it but I can't, I won't and I never will.
I won't go further into details because I don't want to reveal everything. lets just leave it that way. Saying some stuff here just to let me calm down.

0 comments: