To do list

Posted by Stephanie On Saturday, May 21, 2011 1 comments


The end of my year 2 has finally come~ here comes the holidays~~ so might as well make use of it before i start crying for another holiday to come when my year 3 start. Therefore, there will be a list of things to do~!!

1. Get piercings - (im scared but I want those accessories!)
2. Paint 2 Canvas ( hey, i like painting but the cost of canvas now is bloody hell expensive)
[1 more to go]
3. Make 4 dolls - THE REBORN OF MR PENGUIN! why four? i have no idea myself. but c'mon, long holiday, make more dolls!
4. attend church camp - yea yea~~ fun time with mah friends! but of course i'll listen to the talk *cough*
5. Hang out with high school friends - missing em already, me old buddies~~
6. Torture midget - i dunno, i just felt like putting that in and hey, its a tough job *wink*
7. make an animation movie - wanted to make a stop motion movie >< but i need to practice on my crafting skill
8. make a clay character
9. watch alot of anime
10. have a badminton game with friends
11. kidnap friend's dog
12. Go back Sabah
13. complete a journal (hey, can't be lazy now! )
14. write a story (get my creative juice flowing)
15. draw a storybook (always wanted to draw out the stories that me and my sisters thought of)
16. draw a parody of silent hill characters :P
17. use illustrator to do an illustration (at the same time i'm practicing using illustrator)
18. have lunch with the lecturers ( with them not eating them and hey, they are fun people :D )
19. Take lots of pictures
20. Take lots of videos
21. Update my deviantart account with my drawings
22. get an intern job щ(゚Д゚щ) WHYYY!!! :P

hmm... so far thats all i can think of... if i have anymore things i want to do, i shall add em to the list! XD

1 comments:

Karen Chee said...

I think I've written some stories already...maybe you can take a look and see if it can be illustrated!