I got it :D

Posted by Stephanie On Wednesday, June 8, 2011 0 comments


Receive from a call from a designer that I got the job, although i kinda had it figure it out that I would be hired :P (I don't think it good idea to think like that sometimes cause who knows they might reject you) anyways, quite relieve as well that he called me and say he would take me in(ok, that sound like im homeless...) so im quite excited to start. Oh, i decided to start after my church camp :P since i won't be doing anything for quite a while, might as well start working. I'm excited yet nervous cause I would be working in the office (@ @) not to mention im working at the same place as my eldest sister. but she;s in the marketing department and well, different building (i think) so don't be surprise that you might now be able to reach/call me.... cause i might chuck out my handphone out of the window due to my sister's never ending phone call. LOL.
well, its not bad as well that im working at the same place as my sister (so that she could pay for my meals. MUA HAHAHA)hmm.. it is interesting to find out about people's characteristic when they work, like either they are annoying, backstabbing or nice.
the designer who I am going to teach and learn from is not bad looking so yea~~~ oh ho ho ho ho~~~~ just the cigarette smell that just kinda ruin his image.... (=.=)

0 comments: