The Sketchbook Project 2011

Posted by Stephanie On Tuesday, August 23, 2011 0 comments


I have participate this project and I am excited to finish it! I'm also excited on what stories will pop in my head and how the images would form in the book! Though I'm not a professional illustrator, I am having fun doing this :) Glad that Ms Yee Von told me about this project! Well, you could say this really pushes u to keep practicing your drawing skills and think of a new idea every day. Through this project, you could say you have free publicity to alot of places... well sort of. you just have to pay the entry fee and the sketchbook price. So far i have done 3 stories.. hm.. alot more to go! Go me! :D I hope that when people see my sketchbook they would be thrilled and excited to read my stories :)

Basically, I just want people to have fun reading my stories :P thought its more like a short story.

0 comments: