The Dreadful cold has return!!

Posted by Stephanie On Monday, December 19, 2011 2 comments


great.... just got back from the london trip and i got a cold.... just how did that happen??? besides getting caught under that rain alot... usually im quite sturdy... wonder when did i became so weak. anyways, yes, sick, feeling fatigue, weak, nausea-tic, worst of all... CAN'T SMELL !!! noooooooo!!! which means i would be eating nice food that turns out tasteless cause i can't smell!! OH THE HUMANITY!!!

feel really like crap. head pounding (but i didn't take any alcohol...), can walk but probably gonna walk like some drunkard... and hard to concentrate on my dissertation. its annoying when u have to blow ur nose every 5 minutes... yes, my dustbin would be full of tissue containing my mucus. almost lost my voice this morning, but manage to get something out, but after awhile, my voice change into a manlier voice... according to hui yann. body temperature gone haywired cause it would be hot then suddenly change cold so can't really tell what im feeling. if your reading this Karen, don't tell mom or dad :P otherwise they are gonna worry... so yea, im fine (sort of). anyways, today, it snowed for 5 sec. dangnabit, why must i be sick when the snow is coming??!! i won't be able to play with the snow (T^T)

2 comments:

Karen Chee said...

I saw I saw I saw!! Yeah, if they know mom's gonna demolish our whole place...she might even sell everything just to buy an express ticket to be with you. My advise to you : Get the lemsip from pharmacies, get warm drinks, plenty of rest and dress yourself up like an eskimo. Hope you get well soon and check out my new blog face! I love my header picture.

Stephanie said...

LOL. dad would be like trying keep up then XD