Quotes

Posted by Stephanie On Saturday, March 3, 2012 0 comments

ok, these quotes aren't mine and I'm lazy to think at the moment but looking back at all the photos from my high school (sad to say no primary school pics so that will be based on my memories but I definitely remember you Jen!! and Siti! ) to my uni life, I saw the times I spend with friends and well, I easily get emotional and nostalgic because of the wonderful times spend together.
And sometimes I do take friends for granted and well, learn my lesson!
but we shouldn't give up if we have detached ourselves from our friends (but it depends whether that friend is your real friend)
I seen my old friends how they really treasure the friendship and well, I admit, they do make me get emotional because they care and they will always be there for me no matter how far we are. so just a few quotes to remember your friends.

"A real friend is not one who only entertain you, but one who cares about you, one who will be there when you cry"

"You only meet your once in a lifetime friend... once in a lifetime.

"A world without a friend, what would it be? It would be like a world without water, something you need. Friends are like glass, once broken, they are hard to fix. Keep your friends, as you would keep your water."

"How do you know you've found your best friend. When you are ready to talk to them about anything, even though they know everything about you already."

"If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"

"Friendship is always a sweet responsibilty, never an oppourtunity."

"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."

"Dont walk on front of me, i may not follow~ dont walk behind me i may not lead~ just walk beside me and be my friend."

0 comments: