Hey all.today im in a chatty mood so there is this a really short story i want to share with you guys. A guy and a girl were speeding over 100 mph on a highway...

Girl: Slow down. I'm scared.
Guy: No this is fun.
Girl: No it's not. Please, it's too scary!
Guy: Then tell me you love me.
Girl: Fine, I love you. Slow down!!
Guy: Now give me a BIG HUG.
--Girl hugs him--
Guy: Can you take my helmet off and put it on yourself? It's bugging me.

In the paper the next day: A motorcycle had crashed into a building because of a brake failure. Two people were on it, but one survived.
The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized that the brakes were broken, but he didn't want the girl to know. Instead, he had her tell she loved him and felt her hug one last time, then he had her wear his helmet so that she would survive even though it meant he would die.I heard this story from a friend so i like to share this story with you guys who are reading this blog.

0 comments: