More homework and projects....

Posted by Stephanie On Thursday, August 9, 2007 1 comments


homework and more homework...grrrr....very lazy to do.....one day my brain will explode like the pic on my right.See that??look at the hand..it's bleeding due to writing!hahahah!!even my sisters are more hardworking than me!Im the lazy one.mua ka ka ka ka!!projects?hmm... 1 project manage to pass it up on time while the other one... hehehe...the teacher is very nice enough to give us more time eventhough he gave us the projects like 4 or 5 months ago..wow..that long..anyway, the teachers must have this secret society and they plan to give us more and more homework till our hands start to bleed, rot, then it will drop off on it's own...hahaha.nah, jus kidding!

1 comments:

krazy CEO said...

what...you think you're the only one with a whole load of work?! think about me?!?!?!?! i got a dissertation to hand in next year!! its 7000 words! i think...or was it 10,000...gawd i'm gonna be so dead. and not only that...i'm doing mechanical engineering! plus, you wouldn't want to do my homework...:P