What happened so far~

Posted by Stephanie On Thursday, November 12, 2009 0 comments

Laptop~ oh laptop... why must your LCD screen betray me now~?? now im using my sis desktop which is slow! I hate using this cause it always HANGS! well, no point complaining. at least I can use it for now... Can't save a lot of things in this desktop too cause it will also hang... Waiting for the technician dude to come to fix it... Waiting..And waiting...For that day to come... And then there is the church story script which I haven't finish... thank god Casty is going to help me with it.. I wonder if I can exploit Alyna and her writing skills.... I'm also wondering if she is reading this now... LOL!!! But what the heck. still having fun no matter what. After all, I'm doing something that I like to do.(^.^)/ this is also a good experience for me and my friends. this time is for kids..a whole bunch of kids.. gawd, im sleepy now.. wonder why everyday at home i always feel sleepy.. usually i can stay awake and not go to sleep during evening or afternoon. now i can sleep like a log..

0 comments: