HALLOWEEN IS HERE~!

Posted by Stephanie On Saturday, October 31, 2009 0 comments

alright~! Halloween is here~! Dress up~! yea, a perfect excuse to dress up so no one can complain about it~!heheheh! This year, although not many people turn up, they really dress up. except for my grandma. haha. yea, before we went to the party, Casty, Alyna and me were helping each other out with the costume and stuff. ( we didn't wear make up cause its a drag and we aren't really good with it...) okay, lets begin with who's WHO.. my best bud, Casty.. she's going as Medusa. her costume was really SEXY!! Alyna, my best bud as well, going as some gypsy gal.. yea.. but she's a murdered gypsy.. as she was spraying red hair spray at her hair, she accidently sprayed near her armpit as well... so her arm is bloody..lol.. my dad going as Fred flinstones and my mom going as Wilma Flinstones. my elder sis going as the female pirate captain while i am going as the phantom of the opera.. i like my outfit.. i look AWESOME!!! hahah!!! lots of bragging here.... my uncle and aunt going as characters from toy story such as woody and jessie. finally my little diabolical cousin, Christoph, a knight. yea..i call him diabolical but he's a knight... oh! he's diabolical all right...he trick me and he handcuff me!yea, it took me and my buds to figure it out how to unlock the cuffs WITHOUT THE KEY?!! my friend tried to use he fingernails..cool but not a good idea.. apparently, my friend alyna decided to use brute force and it works.. LOL!! then he tried it on my dad... then he was in my situation before..hehe.. all the way, he likes to slash my ass with his sword... if the sword is real, i think he will do me the favour of getting rid of the flabs..LOL!!the fun thing about dressing up is that i like to see the look on people face when they see something unusual.. its really..i dunno.. FUN! when me, my buds and my sis walking back to damai, some cars would slow down and try to take a good look at our costume and yea, we see the faces of the people who slow down the cars.. some people would just smile and be amazed with the costume.. not to brag but i think this year costume rocks.. i especially loved my pants..i just add some chains around it and it look AWESOME!! WOOHOO!! yea, so took lots of pictures and will upload em.. hehe.. anyways..
HAPPY HALLOWEEN Y'ALL!

0 comments: