Where oh where did my mind go?

Posted by Stephanie On Saturday, April 24, 2010 0 comments

being forgetful lately.. not only that... it seems that my laziness has been upgraded...which is bad... VERY bad... lately, i fatigue easily now... I use to NOT sleep during the afternoons... but now.. i have to sleep during the afternoon otherwise i wouldn't be awake during the day.. which sucks cause im missing out the afternoon time to do my work and then at night i will be damn slow doing my project.. the forgetful part..well.. i forgot somethings that needed to do, not only that... i forgot about my childhood friend birthday.. he came to my place and even ask me the obvious thing that all birthday boys and girls would ask like, "What date is it today or guess whats so special about today?" so.. i was blur that day and a little forgetful and i just told him todays date and did not wish him happy birthday AT ALL and let him just left the house! Then i pondered about what he just ask me and i began to think that sentence was so familiar.. then it hit me.. it was his birthday! I quickly grab my cellphone and called him before he left for UK. I felt so bad that i didn't get him anything considering that he is my childhood friends since..what? like...7 years old?? WOW.. I felt that it isn't fair that i got something for his sis and i got him nothing.. haiz.. And guess what? I EVEN FORGET MY GRANDMA BIRTHDAY IS TODAY!! what a terrible person i am.. on graphic day as well! i was totally excited about graphic day that i forget my grandma birthday.. oh well, we at least celebrated her birthday with the family. oh! and jeannie got selected as the top 20 for the graphic day poster thing! CONGRATZ JEANNIE! now you know you can do it! don't ever give up cause u know you got the potential to do better things! but most importantly... STOP GRUMBLING! hee hee! friendly motivation from your wicked goth admirer friend~!

0 comments: