Goth-tastic Birthday Ever!

Posted by Stephanie On Tuesday, May 4, 2010 0 comments

Today is my birthday and im writing this post was to show my appreciation towards my friends in college who celebrated this day with me! I want to thank... ( ok im gonna list them XD)
Jon Lam
Jeannie
Zaaina
Farnaz
Sheryl
Carmen
Peck Yee
Ken
Tai Lou
Charcoal
Hui Yann
Jon Wong
Christy
Adam
Christine
Wai Hong
( i think that's the spelling..)
Last but not least
Jen! the special guest!

ok, i hope i didn't miss out anybody! Anyway,
I really enjoy my birthday today
cause u guys went all out to dress all in black and goth today for me
I thank the boys for wearing the black nail polish
i thank the girls for wearing awesome jewellery and clothing.
Must also thank Lam for wearing the eyeliner even though i told him i will
probably wear it.. LOL
and Lam, thanks for the surprise and the Caleb doll~!
Thank u Peck Yee and the gang for the awesome ring! LUV IT!
Thank you Carmen for the nail polish ! lol, now i have black and white nail polish~!
To the person who gave me the other cool bracelet, thank u too! im sorry i kinda forgot who gave it to me...
Thank You Jeannie for the cool bracelet too!
Thank U Jen For the AWESOME drawings of ME XD!!
U GUYS ARE AWESOME!

0 comments: