Capsquare and Times Square~!

Posted by Stephanie On Wednesday, May 5, 2010 0 comments

After my birthday, went to capsquare to see some designers putting up their works. our first intention was to go there to see Jeannie's work posted up but turns out they cancel the idea (O.O)!!
Dunno why but we get to see some foundation work of our year, the fca 27 like tai lou fashion and character design, ken's character design and journal, lam's character design and cut out magazine uh.. front page poster? though he didn't win at least his works get to be shown. now thats a consolation!
oh, forgot to mention that I went with Lam, Jen and Jeannie. Zaaina is suppose to come but she didn't show up... Lam and Jeannie tried to call numerous times but she still didn't pick up. of course we can't wait cause we have a schedule to keep up.
yea, we have fun looking around the designers work. Some were really GREAT and cute. saw a few seniors volunteered to help around the exhibition. Took some funny pictures. actually it was Lam, Jen and Jeannie who took the pictures.. not me..(ToT) *left out* NAH!
Actually, the best time to go to Capsquare to see this stuff is during the weekends. most lively and active.
Then our next stop is at Times Square. I suck at roads and direction. I need them to direct me and accompany me to times square cause my mom wouldn't let me go alone so needed lam and the gang to follow.. ok, the mission for me to go to Times Square was to buy my birthday present from my parents~! and that is * drum rolls* GOTH SHOES@!!! MUA KAKAKAKA!!
the gang accompanied me into the shop.. apparently, the VIP room only members can come in. and of course! im a member, so i bring in the gang, the girl who work there only allow 3 people. i thought at first excluding me cause im a member. but she counted me... and kick Jeannie out... Jen was nice so she kick herself out to accompany Jeannie. I really wanted them to go inside and witness the awesomeness of the Goth items in i-Socks! so only lam and me were inside the VIP room.. yea, lam was awed.. lol
then we hit another goth shop and look around for the shoes i want.. then we met my mom ( suppose to meet up with her anyways) and then the shoe hunt begins.. lam, Jeannie and Jen told me things like don't take long shoes cause its malaysia, can't see it anyways.. and its hot..etc.. so yea... a lot of things needed to cut out that i can't buy..(T.T) so i finally bought one that its NOT high and NOT long.. well, its not bad but i still like it.. but it kind off reminds me of mr adi shoes...lol! its quite big. so i hope u guys don't get ur hopes up cause im afraid i might disappoint u!and this is the shortest i can get.. sigh.. well, at least i got the shoes~! hee hee! i want the buckle one though but.. CANNOT SEE IF IM WEARING LONG TROUSERS!!! thats why no point buying the cool, awesome, decorative shoes... people can't even stare at it (T.T).. btw, the girl who work at the goth shop thought i want to cosplay XD

0 comments: