Do animals hate me?

Posted by Stephanie On Saturday, August 14, 2010 0 comments

Majority of u people will probably say "YES!! BECAUSE YOUR EVIL! EVEN ANIMALS CAN SENSE YOUR EVIL AURA!"
but really~! i love animals~! well.. some of them...
some just scares the shit out of me or just disgust me... i dunno. it depends... some of my friends wonder why do i treat animals nicer than people? well, to me.. animals seems more fragile... but humans.. i just bashed them up and they still won't die... ( im implying to all my friends from primary to college... especially to the victims of my abuse...) LOL!
yea... this post was because of my sister guinea pig who seems to dislike me... wonder why... LOL.

sigh... sometimes i really wish i have a pet lion... (that way i can teach it to kill anyone who pisses me off...)

I really hate sharks... stupid fishes... thank god that we can eat their fins..

oh.. isn't that adorable? letting people meet their demise...

this is why i never like to go to the ocean.... *shivers* hate sharks... hate sharks... DIE!!

0 comments: