Hibernating Bear

Posted by Stephanie On Saturday, August 21, 2010 0 comments

Finished last project... first mission when i reach home....SLEEP! I actually drop all my stuff on the floor (and changed. d-uh!I won't sleep with the clothes i wore out) and lie down on the bed. and wow. i passed out. lol. was quite tired for the past days but managed to endure it. also thanks to jon for waking me up...2 times... even though I was supposed to wake him up but then it was him who ended up waking me ... XP
now holidays are up, its time for fun and well, brush up skills in softwares! and of course, be a hibernating bear during the holidays as well. but it depends though on certain days whether can i be a hibernating animal.. if the other family members didn't wake me... but its ok.. once in a while...be an animal that couldn't wake..
and no... that does not mean i would be dead...
right now, im currently addicted to Fireal song called Halo.( yes, they are my fav band. the singer voice [Caleb] is cool... ) and your hearing it right now.. unless ur the one who always completely off ur speakers and then read my blog (=_=") (curse u for that people... lol.)

0 comments: