Fullhouse Cafe

Posted by Stephanie On Saturday, November 20, 2010 0 comments

Saw Jeannie's picture of herself and her friends celebrating her high school friend's birthday at some cafe call Fullhouse. Jeannie told me herself that it was a nice place to go but the food there was pricey.. well, nice place sometimes gotta be pricey.. thats a sad fact..
really wanna go there one day with friends. but of course it depends on time and transportation...
Jeannie was shock that i wanted to go that kind of place cause she say it is so girlish for me.. well, thats an advantage of being girl now cause i am a girl so its ok XD NO SHAME!!! lol... (although i don't dig girly stuff but i will make this one an exception...)
I mean it has that classy look!! XD
actually, there are tons of cafes i want to go to but i prefer to have friends to enjoy it with. the more the merrier~!
(T_T) and yea... What aggravates me the most is that some cafes price are extremely outrageously that u wish u could throw a rock at their heads for it... ( thats for me but i don't know about you people :D)
so that makes another reason why i don't go to cafes...( even though i want too :P)

I just took these photos from the internet.. apparently this person really knows how to take pictures well.. like the birdcage~!

I luv this pic.. look at the layout of the place (*_*)
( images of people are blurred in my head)

me like the fountain~! I SEE CAKES!!

mushroom soup~! GIMME!! :P

0 comments: