Black Eyed Peas...Nostalgic

Posted by Stephanie On Sunday, November 14, 2010 0 comments

I decide to put a stop into listening to metal, punk, hard techno or any music that i usually listen to... ( temporarily :P)
anyway, I feel laid back all of a sudden (not a good sign.. laziness is bound to come in...) I couldn't find any laid back music then my sis sent me some black eyed peas music video link "Imma Be" (their music video is cool :P)
then i thought of their old music. so look through their old ones and yea. i like the feeling of it. its so...nostalgic. i used to listen to them when i was a kid although i wasn't really into them. but looking back to their songs and music video. well, u could say it gives a nostalgic feeling about the past where life wasn't so into technology...you could check it out and find their songs and maybe get what im trying to say :) now modern songs are all (well not all) about sex, drugs, break ups, swearing against people, heart aches, emos, anger, but most of all the... the genre of the songs i keep hearing in the radio are all about LOVE!! oh gawd.. getting sick of hearing love songs about like "oh this girl diss me" or "this boy diss me "or "he's a jerk" or "be my prince romeo"(nothing against taylor swift by the way.. and the words I just said are not the real lyrics but usually are the meaning behind certain song lyrics)... yea, they do love songs at the old days but its not as tragic as the modern times now...
Gotta hand it to the black eyed peas songs ( their old songs) it really gives an impact ( to me) really wish they would continue it that way but now they are all.... techno...(-_-) but still... they ain't that bad.
Taboo ( the dude all the way to the right) is COOL ( luv his hair)
Will.i.am ( the dude next to Taboo) he looks like a funny dude to me
anyway, they are cool people XD
oh, i like their taste in fashion and their "song style" in their music video as well :D
its so funny and cool.. AWESOME :D
by the way, if you people ever listen to the music in my blog, im playing one of their songs now but its all the instruments. no lyrics :P

0 comments: