Its 2 in the morning, Good morning~!

Posted by Stephanie On Thursday, December 9, 2010 0 comments

early morning yet im not in bed and its pitch black. Listening to some indie music that relaxes me and does not makes me feel tired or anything.

As u can see, i have change my layout of the blog. got tired of it... of everything black and well... its also a distraction from my "homework" (><)
Now that im completely alone ( well, alone as in everyone is asleep now i presume... in the house...) It gives me time to think on christmas ( wow, I can think about christmas when my deadline is approaching... naughty naughty!) Luv christmas cause its the same thing what i will say again last year that its the time of getting together and have fun. the joy of giving and receiving presents from friends and family. Giving presents can be fun cause its the joy of giving and showing ur appreciation towards that person. wow, that means i have lots of ppl to appreciate! (@ @) lol, but I'll be happy too~! (^_^) not a spendthrift type of person but once in a while for special occasion is fine... which reminds me im gonna spoil my cousin today with lots of things, food and uh.. well, basically anything for him to have a great time. (T T) there goes my money (T T)

P.S : HOPING THAT JOSEPH WILL KEEP HIS PROMISE OF TREATING US POPCORN!!!! XD if u ever read this Joseph... thank you~! (>_<) kekekekeke

0 comments: