Girls Outing

Posted by Stephanie On Tuesday, February 8, 2011 0 comments

Had an all girl outing and a great time with Jeannie, Jean and Angela.
I like how we meet each other in the mall especially for Angela cause she was standing right in the middle of the GSC cinema floor. and she stands out with her height and she seriously look like a model to me and she looks so adorable with her happy look. she is SO tall. envy her height~~~ I told Jean that I'm going to introduce her to a new friend. and she calls her "fresh meat" . when Jean met Angela, she was SPEECHLESS! LOL. she did not expect Angela to be tall and she was well... stoned! LOL.
then Jeannie arrive with her cute smile~ XD ( am i making u shy Jeannie? Am I? Am I? >:D)
bought the movie ticket for Shaolin and its time for lunch before movie. ate at Gardens Food Court and Farnaz was there with her parents. lol, small world eh? come to think of it. it was the first time for me to see her in a dress. anyway, during lunch we were talking about past times and funny moments we had in our lives. really miss face to face conversation with friends where we can really laugh instead of just typing "LOL" . ohh!! bought a book by Karen Maitland "The Owl Killers" yay. i plan to buy it for her but i dun think she would want to keep it.. i think i shall keep it and say its mine... she have too many books anyways XD
The movie Shaolin was really really good. really enjoyed the movie. but JEAN always wreck the cool part... its like there was an awesome part going on then Jean would ruin it by saying FAKE!! i control myself from hitting her...after the movie, we basically just chat while walking around. of course we aren't going to stay there long so we decide its time to go back. Angela send me back home so we had chat more in the car. was fun talking to her and hope for another outing like that. didn't do much but we had fun :D

P.S : I am sort of tired and blur writing this cause I just got back from that outing... yea.. LOL XD

0 comments: