headcahe and pigs..

Posted by Stephanie On Monday, October 5, 2009 0 comments

ugh..friday..saturday..and sunday.. omg..the worst weekend i ever had.. i was having a freaking headache and painful shoulders. tried to do the project but no avail.. having difficulty to sleep as well so sometimes in the morning im like a monster with a bad hair day... but today( even though stiill having a headache..) my mom bought a guinea pig for my sis!! IT WAS SO CUTE!!! but the name was called Treebark... i ask why and it was because of its tail that looks like a tree bark... wanted to hold it but my sis told me to wait the next day and let it get use to its environment.. i will turn it into a maniacal GUINEA PIG!!! MUA HAHAHA!!!! its a little unfair for me cause my sis wants a pet and they got it through my parents.. i got it through experiments.... LOL!!!!

0 comments: