THE DARK MONTH OF THE YEAR HAS COME

Posted by Stephanie On Friday, October 1, 2010 0 comments

My time of darkness has come.
It is time where mortals shall bow down
and tremble with fear before me!
The Dark power shall grow,
My Undead Army will arise from their graves
and will TEAR the very FLESH AND BONE OF HUMANS!!
I WILL USE IT
TO DESTROY HUMANITY!!!
AND EVERY EXISTENCE ON EARTH!!
....................
....................

Nah, being dramatic :P anyway, it is the month of HALLOWEEN~! MY FAV MONTH OF THE YEAR! not including octoberfest which is some drinking festival that is happening overseas...
it is the time of the month where evil creatures and monsters (kids and teens) get to do something nasty if they don't receive their offerings ( candy) from the humans (adults).

Hoping my aunty is having another of her wicked Halloween party :P

Pity I couldn't be another creature of darkness for this year halloween :'(

(-_-") The Queen of Light (my mother) told me to be a creature of the light for that day.... which is quite IMPOSSIBLE!!! (>o<) not that im turning rebellious or anything but its like telling me to wear PINK!! OMG!!! *DIES*

Well, you could say she was tired of me being the creature of the dark... :P but that won't stop me!!! so yea, nows the time for costume hunting~! woohoo! or maybe making it (noooo!!)

I Luv Marilyn Manson outfit~! *drools over outfit*





Marilyn Manson
I like this outfit alot. and i like his contact lens colour


He's quite good looking too without his make up on. (last time)
Now, he's quite ... Old and...wrinkly.. but he's still cool~!(with his make up on)

0 comments: