My Midnight Blabber

Posted by Stephanie On Saturday, October 30, 2010 0 comments

Well, its not really midnight but hey its 2am now :p still doing my project but since im almost done i thought i just drop by to my bloggy and blab out everything what i want to say before i forget.

Today was suppose to be a halloween party of the GD club but i did not attend cause i was deprived from my slumber... and i was like a walking corpse. first thing in the morning, was already asked why do i look haggard? = = so yea, maybe that's proof that i was a corpse in the morning... anyway, though i did not attend this once in lifetime halloween party among the GD members, at least i contribute to make something. well, now i dun have to feel guilty for not going :P me and jeannie... well, after we left the party, we were talking and sitting down and almost falling asleep...
To make things worse, i suffered from a sore throat. this is really getting on my nerves.. i practically can't talk. whenever i talk, it hurts like hell. when i just woke up from my rest, and when i want to ask my mom something, it felt like i did not have a voice cause no sound came out. even though i manage to talk a bit, the volume of my voice was really soft... its hard to swallow, drink, eat, sleep and gulping my own saliva... LOL ... so im tired and sick at the same time... just great.... (-_-) ....ok, typing all this thing and only 5 minutes have passed...

0 comments: