Halloween ? I dun think so...

Posted by Stephanie On Monday, October 25, 2010 0 comments

Suddenly... I'm not looking forward for this month... must be because I'm thinking about my sketch book and the essay draft.. its like now is not the time to think about Halloween... *GASP!!* (BLASPHEMY!!) lol

yea, lots of things to do in 1 week... its really a killer time... the worst part is the essay draft... can't get any right info that i wanted... can't even log in to the damn NTU library e-search thing... our college library does not even have any kind of the books that i wanted... what the hell (and its called a library??)... and i have to rely on google books or go outside and find it... damn it all... yea, sound really irritated right now... my supply of internet source has now been cut off like last time... great... rawr. Should put the wireless router in my room so that i would not need to bug her by invading her room when she's (my sis) not around... but its not gonna happen :(

0 comments: