Christmas is over.

Posted by Stephanie On Sunday, December 27, 2009 0 comments

wow, time pass by so quickly! Just celebrated Christmas and now its over! the new year is coming! wah...if this keeps up.. sure get old in no time...lol.. Christmas was a blast for me. got nice presents from family and friends~! i was very surprised that my mom gave me jack skellington key chain for my presents! usually, she'll buy me something...hmm.... that involves what i like to do! DRAW!lol! but luv the gift anyway! woohoo! Have 2 days of feast and party! gonna do some hardcore exercising for this.. my mum's cooking was awesome ( as usual..HEHE). after the Christmas party, me and my bud do some art stuff.. like making another character... damn, her fashion sense is good....... she really taught me some fashion stuff for my model.. admire her creativity for fashion! and we managed to make 3 models in one day... not bad..well.. its because two people are doing this... i do the molding ( i know i suck at it but im practicing!) and we do the clothes but she really help me modify a lot of things... damn, i need to improve my fashion sense for models... need to read more magazines! but sometimes magazines bore me.. i need to read it with someone...heehehe... ok, went off topic a little.. I just want to upgrade my blog and kill a little time here! LOL!

0 comments: