just another day..

Posted by Stephanie On Monday, December 14, 2009 0 comments

Today was the day where all of us hand in our sketchbooks from sem 1 to sem 3.. wow.. very heavy to carry all my sketchbooks.. thank god my friend was following me to college.. hehehe, and he's only 17~! mua hahah! bringing an outsider to the college! ( what kind of crime is that... pathetic!) anyway, finally get Ken to talk with my childhood friend.. but man! you can do better than that! you barely start a conversation with him. WHAT MANLY TALK?? all i hear is pirated blue ray disk is out!

yea, after handing in our work... me and my fren went to 1u..wow..we walk the whole day ( with this sister as well) like 11 in the morning to 5.30pm... my feet hurts......... bought the games i wanted...he got his psp updated.. we both then bought anime...his sister clings and holds my hand like im the boyfren... ohhh!!oh!! and i finally bought MY LITTLE BLACK DEVIL~!!!! yea!! next time i should put it as my profile picture in msn...lololol... then we saw some weird lady hair puff up so BIG...wow..wish that i could have taken a picture of it but unfortunately i didn;t brought my camera that time...sigh... hmm.. i wonder if her hair can match mr hafez afro...yea, the usual thing me and my fren always do..mess around...

0 comments: