Missing Sabah...

Posted by Stephanie On Saturday, December 19, 2009 0 comments

yay...my teddy is cured! i guess.. well, using the old songs.. can't put up the new ones...dunno why.. im already bored at home cause I can't go travelling.... my buds can't go out cause they are busy now... I can't go Sabah cause my mom gave me a late reply whether i can go or not...so too late already.. lazy to go church as well...I WANNA TRAVEL!!! then take many pictures!! I wanna relax at Sabah.......at the kampung... no heavy traffics.. no car congestion... people there all so polite... don't really care about status there... wah, talk late at night with my cousins!! until dogs start howling ... i used to be scared at night cause usually the dogs howl at 12 midnight.. its like a signal telling us that the ghost is either far away from our house or passing by the house.. yea, used to be scared like shit .. now not really.. the sky is clear at Sabah...wah... at night, it is also very beautiful as you can see the stars.. it really have the "kampung" feeling there.. here eh? uh...looking outside my sis window, i can see smoke, construction, heavy traffic jams... outside, people give foul language to other people if they drive like shit or something...too many buildings... can't see the clear sky... at night also can;t see stars here... yea, right now im just complaining in this blog about here just to relieve " the boredom" stress...

0 comments: